Friday, December 11, 2009

:)

From a sketch I did.....The background is my lame attempt at trying to add a background. hahahaha. they're meant to be in a supermarket. I love the rest of it except for the background.. oh well. hehe.

Did this one a while ago but never bothered to post it...? I quite like it for the most part......but I keep feeling like I need to address this background issue. Just not sure how! I'm terrible at perspective, so I might try something like a colour wash ala Jack just to experiement and see where that takes me. I don't think his type of colour splashes would work for mine but I hope it'll give me new ideas.

I think it's safe to say that Abe is sticking with me for a while now :)

More coming soon :)

2 comments:

  1. i am loving the socks! hehe! ^-^

    i don't know what kind of background stuff Jack does because i didn't go into the hallway LOL but for some reason i'm imaging that marble art than you spin around!?!?! does that sound familiar? oh, well it makes me smile and want to go to the library <3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!! I hope you have a wonderful, relaxing, epic, dancedancerevolution themed holiday!

    i love you so much.

    ReplyDelete