Thursday, December 3, 2009

What Now...?

So, clean up is complete....Installation taken down, walls repainted, bags full of work brought home and now adorning my apartment walls (there's not a blank spot left on the walls now....)....what next?

Not sure what exactly I'm moving twords now. There's some serious crap I've got to figure out...visa stuff, work (do I REALLY want to work in Footscray?....the place is covered in graffiti and I got harrassed by a bum there today....), and then the other stuff.....Cuddletown, maybe expanding into something else?

Footscra adventure (as already mentioned a bit above)....it was very hot, and there was a lot more to look at than I thought there would be. Explored 3 dollar stores...the last of which I saw on the way to kmart (which was meant to be my ultimate goal). I glanced at it and then stopped dead in my tracks, and came out with some great great shit.But controlled myself pretttttty well and I must say I am proud about it.

Did a couple more drawings which I'll post tomorrow.

Trying to bea bit more aware of what I eat. I go through stages....cooking, no cooking. This is the "cooking is enjoyable" stage which will probably fizzle out once I remember how much I like Pizza Hut.

Time for Kindle....reading What Dreams May Come, the book the movie was based on. Very different but wonderful. These subjects excited and comfort me <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment