Tuesday, January 5, 2010


I hope everybody had a very Merry Christmas!

...and a Happy New Year!




I've been busy/not busy. Sounds weird huh? I know! I don't get it either! In mid December I got the notion in my head to look at Realestate.com.au and see what sorts of prices were going for bigger than 2 bedroom apartments (our lease at this palce is up February). And I found some townhouses and such...... and suddenly, Chris and I found ourselves at an inspection for a townhouse closer to his work.

The day we saw it, we were stupefied. And applied right away the next day. In the meantime as I waited for a response, I began packing. Horse before the cart? Sort of....but I had a good feeling we'd get it. And a few days later we found out we did :)



Reminds me of the tract homes in AZ.....ahhhhhhhh....generic home sweet home.



...Complete with especially hideous desert landscaping! Hahahahaha! I love it!



So I began to pack some more. Seems easy...but it's a tricky notion when one already has little to no space to put packed boxes. Suffice it to say, this place is a MESS. A veritable jungle of dangerously-high stacked boxes wherever you look...










And here's a disconcerting shot of clothes piled on top of our new diner dining chairs purchased through eBay. HOORAY! We'll have a table to actually eat at instead of balancing plates on our knees!


ALSO....Sonata Arctica tonite! WOO HOO!!! Look at how cool they are!!

No comments:

Post a Comment