Monday, February 1, 2010

Crash Love...?

I'm listening to AFI's Crash Love albumn. While the lyrics make me cringe in comparison to the beauty of some of Davey's lyrics of yore, ("I saw a body. You said you've seen a few" lol waht.....) musically it's quite beautiful. There's lots of delicate little touches that aren't apparent when you first listen, but with each listen they come forward more and more.


I can't find my camera cable. Must have been attached to my computer, along with my portable usb, when it was stolen. BUT, my fancy new computer has an sd slot as Chris pointed out to me. Here are some fun photons.


The fridge hasn't been this clean in ages. It kind of looks sexy, doesn't it? Maybe it's cause I love cold water. Hahaha

My table! I bought the placemats from Etsy seller Alphabet City Studio, and they can actually be used as reusable cloth napkins too. I think they look snappy as placemats...that way they can be on the table all the time ;D!! I actually found this table set on eBay. Chris sniped it for me. The table and chair frames are original from the 50's but the chairs have been re-upholstered so they're squishy soft and clean :D Candy jars are from my Abe exhibit. LOL


Table in action. Chris will not be pleased when he sees I put this photo up. Oh well, he knows I'm a troll!

Just realised I asked Chris to redownload the entire Prince discography, only to discover I had the one he downloaded for me the first time around saved on disc and I just found it.....oh. shit. Hahahahaha the perils of having a memory as functional as a guppie's.







2 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! Is Sammy in a straightjacket??????!!!!! LMAO!!!! And your fridge is very, very sexy. It looks pretty clean to me. I love knowing that you eat brown eggs and have little cubbies for them. I wish mine had that!!!! I also just adore your 50's furniture!!!! What a sweet deal!!!!
    A very, very nice cozy home you're got w/Chris. Quite charming, I would say. But where's all of the art at?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heehee :D!! no, those are his pajamas - a tshirt that's way too big for him. :D He needs a straight jacket sometimes if you ask me!

    I'm sorry you don't have egg cubbies! :-O So you don't feel bad, mine kinda suck cause the whole thing moves around and can easily drop the eggs if I'm not super careful :-O

    Heehee.....YAY!!! I'm glad you like my table ^_^; It makes me smile everytime I see it!

    Thank you Janyce :)! I'm slowly working my way through cleaning/unpacking/organising. I'm almost done with my arts room, and I'm hanging up some of my abe stuff in there. I'm excited to get back to making stuff and of course I'll be updating with stuff as soon as I can :D!!!

    <3

    ReplyDelete