Tuesday, February 16, 2010

HeadacheHeadacheHeadacheHeadache

Ouchie. It hurts. Need moar sleep, less flash games.

I have been playing flash games like some sort of crazy person, sitting in front of my computer clickclickclicking the mouse. ah, it's fun.

Worst St. Ives advertisement of all time!

This is the first real drawing I've finished in a long long time. It's not great, but better than normal. What's shocking about it is that I'm getting better at drawing more than one character at a time.

I did this for Chris for Valentine's day as a gift :D

Sorry for the crappy photos. I've got a new camera and tripod on my list of future purchases. Shaky hands ftl!

2 comments:

  1. Jo-Jo Ma!

    I had the coolest dream last night! And it made me smile while I traveled along the light rail this morning and even as I passed the hobo's begging for change :D

    You helped me make an Amy Winehouse beehive so I could fulfill my dream of becoming a Wino impersonator LOLOL! And then after the hair was did, you and I busted out into a song and dance of Rehab! it was pretty stellar, i shit you not!

    xoxoxoxoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahahahahahaha oh Lady V.... what the HELL!

    That's amazing.

    It reminds me of a dream Chris had where he was dressed in mesh and was a backup dancer for Queen Latifah. Hahahahahaha he'll punch me for mentioning it.

    I love you ladyballs!!

    ReplyDelete