Monday, January 25, 2010

Woosh!

Wowee, what a month! What a new year!

It's been a long time....so here are the highlights....or, lowlights. LOL!

- We got burgled in our old apartment on the 12th of Jan. I woke up while it was happening, and saw what looked like a tall figure dressed all in white with white skin standing just outside the doorway. Chris and I affectionately dubbed him the White Bandit, and I did actually use the word, "albino" in my police description. LMAOOOOOOooo very inconspicious, an albino dressed all in white robbing someone????!!? He managed to take Chris' brand new ipod, his mobile, and my computer tower. Goodbye all the pictures I painstakingly took...all my process photos, photos of Vanessa when she came to visit, photos of my niece and nephew, etc. *sigh* A warrant is issued on some dude in our neighborhood tomorrow. The scary thing is:

a) he climbed up metal railing alongside the building, up two flights onto our balcony to gain access.

b) he was burgling us while we were sleeping and probably saw us asleep and could have done ANYTHING but luckily I woke up.


- Moved into townhouse on the 17th......:) It's so much bigger and nicer, but so much more work. 3 bathrooms. 3 FREAKING bathrooms. WHY does any house need 3 bathrooms, especially when one is all of 5 feet away from another????? I like it here though. Chris and I get our own rooms (LOL....I call mine the arts and craps room) plus we actually have a table to sit and eat at now. I took photos of it (I'm so proud....it's a 50's diner table!!!) but I've got to find the usb cable, unless the burglar managed to steal that as well.


- Chris got into a car accident last week. He was late coming home and I got to wondering, geez, I hope he's ok....he knocks on the front door looking like a lost puppy. Luckily noone was hurt except for the cars! Right now we're using a banana yellow hatchback hired car. we travel in style!

-Put down payment on cat and kitten.....all going well, by mid April we should have a couple of lovely fluffy pals to welcome :D I've already picked out a name for the kitten.......... Pajamas! or Peepers. Which sounds better?? I do love them both. Maybe I'll get another kitten eventually....Hahahahaha.


- No monies.....I was planning and looking forward to some new pieces of furniture, but since my computer was stolen, there goes nearly $2000 I hadn't expected having to fork out. *sigh*


- The weather....has been pretty nice! it got hot for a day or so, then got right chilly, then warmed a bit and was windy, and now it's a bit warmer, but still not bad. thank god for at least one air conditioner!


- I love Abe. He was a very spiritual ma. I wish he would come to me in my dreams already!


That is all for now....I'll post pictures once I find the cable!

2 comments:

  1. that cat shall be called pyjamas or pockets...or gizmo the gentle mogwai!
    that is awful creepy
    what have u been doin aside from all this doom n gloom?
    u workin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn you, Jack...now there are even more name contenders! Would it be cruel if I named the cat all of those names? It would have one grand acronym for a name! PPPGTGM..at least. hehehe

    Most of my efforts now are focused on unpacking/cleaning/settling everything in, but I can feel the creative finger beckoning seductively with chocolate sauce on the fingertip. Ooh la la! I'm thinking my next move will be....dioramas!

    I've got my eye on applying for a job at the local Spotlight once I get extraneous crap finished. discounts on felt ftw! :)

    we should hang out again soon dontcha think???

    ReplyDelete