Tuesday, March 23, 2010

New!!


I was working on this last nite.


I watched a show about home decorating that mentions a good way of adding colour to walls if you can't/ don't want to paint. Simply purchase some canvases, rip the canvas off, and staple a fabric of your choosing onto the wooden frame left over.


But I got to thinking, great...but I'm not gonna rely entirely on what cute fabrics you can find. I don't exactly get thrilled by the idea of having floral patterened wall coverings.


So I've brewed up this idea. Below is just my first piece. It's got some issues (apparently folding fabric corners over a wooden frame is a skill that elludes me at this point), but I'm really happy with it. I want to make more! I'm having visions in my head of Cuddletown again...including these types of things along with some others. I can totally see these selling. They'd look so cute in baby nurseries :)


What do you think? I'd so appreciate any comments and suggestions :)


No comments:

Post a Comment