Sunday, October 4, 2009

Capitol of Thailand

The fact that I'm sitting here wondering if I spelled "capitol" right saddens my very soul! I used to have such amazing spelling skills. I'm pretty sure it's wrong.

Not much has been going on on my end art-wise. Chris and I ran around the city yesterday doing errands, namely purchasing those fiddly things we always forget to buy on normal shopping trips (ie 150 metres of baking paper, naturally.). I did get a few cheap frames from the local dollar store and they need filling with ridiculous Abe artwork. 

I've been feeling somewhat down the last several days. Just issues with family, and feeling uncertain about things and, as a result, angry about it all. It seems like from time to time I need to just cry that garbage out. I find the concept of being friends with your parents really strange. What would it feel like to not feel like a caged monkey around my dad? He's got a notepad and he's writing things down as he's observing me, all of these notations negative and warranting, in his eyes, immediate change.

Anyhow.... I dyed my hair for the firsttime last nite. Well, mildly bleached it. The top was getting a gross mousy colour that just made my hair look perpetually greasy. Chris helped me with it, so we had a good lol. In the end I didn't get enough on so it's not completely light where it should be so I'll have to do those bits over again. They make it sound so easy in those instruction leaflets!

Haven't heard from V in a while, but I did get her itinerary in an email, which was funny to read and exciting.

Off I go now...have a great remaining weekend my lovelies :D!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment