Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Kanye...?

Woah ok so......I was talking with Chris about Kanye West's apparent diss of Taylor Swift on the VMAs. Since we're not hip enough to have seen this live, we watched it online and it was pretty sad! I think it's safe to say that Kanye is officially a massive ass.

We went to see Cannibal Corpse tonite. I don't really know anything about them besides their music is scary and dumps all over Slipknot and they have amazing t shirt designs. The crowd was amazing....so many metal guys with long striny hair and beards. I'm fairly certain chris was the only one wearing a totally white shirt, combined with the neon bluelights made him an easy target in the crowd. LOL

We wound up leaving after about half an hour cause the sound was so terrible and Chris was disappointed. I feel pretty sorry about that, but there's not much that can be done when certain venues are notorious for terrible sound. 

I've finished off emails that I've needed to send for a while! To Janyce and Donny! Janyce's was a whopper, so it feels like a massive accomplishment :D! I hate being out of touch with the people I love for long.

My dear lady V is going to see Gaslight Anthem tonite, and I couldn't be more excited! I keep reliving the shocking electric feelings of when I saw them. How much it meant to me. People can be so wonderful!

Just a short post as it's 3.15 am and I've got a counselor appointment tomorrow.  Bigger post soon!

<3

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!
    Yes, I just read your email, Jels!!!! What a nice whopper that was. And I'm definitely not talking hamburgers!!!! I know what Knaye did was wrong, but a part of me still thinks this was a master plan concocted by him and his bffs Beyawnsay and Lay-Z to have her looking like a rose. Then again, I can't her, the two dudes (though I loved Kanye's albums immensely. I'm so disheartened that his music is so good, but his personality is sooo disappointing. I mean seriously- what the heck is he teaching young African-Americans? That snobbery, disrespect, and humiliating others is cool? Ugh. I think not!!!!!) and I don't like Taylor either. But the girl didn't deserve that treatment. Thean again, I may have been singing a different tune if Miley had won, lol!!!!! :D
    Have a nice sleep and a good counseling session, my friend! I dare say, I needs to schedule one. I'm under massive conflict myself. :D
    <3333333333

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I'm sorry for the length of the email! I was a bit shocked by it as well as I was typing. Sadly, it's shorter than my first version was turning out to be! lol

    It's funny because I initially got this yucky feeling that it was staged as well. It just seemed too bizarre that they would let him just jump up like that.

    I'm no Taylor Swift fan either, but you can't help but feel bad for her to have someone say something like that in a special moment.

    Chris likes Kanye, at least he did, but now he told me he's done with him. I've gotta agree. I saw on tv that Kanye had a near death experience and it had changed him but in the end it looks like he's forgotten everything he learned.

    Miley Cyrus...lol. when I saw her pole dancing on the kid's choice awards.....good grief!!

    I rescheduled my counseling appointment. But I definitely encourage you to have one. It helps to just get everything off your chest! Gosh I hope you're ok?? Is it school stress???

    <3!!!

    ReplyDelete