Monday, September 21, 2009

Much Relief

I am glad to say that I'm feeling a lot better.

I ate my first real meal tonite, which my body needed so badly after having everything I ate pass quickly through me. Parmagianas ftw! I even had a bit of dessert. I didn't go overboard, so I'm glad. haha.

I've decided to not go to class tomorrow because I don't want to risk getting others sick if I'm still contagious. I'm really not sure if I am or not. But this experience was such blistering hell I don't wish it upon anybody. Anyhow, I doubt anyone would be really grateful to me if I got them sick and wound up wasting half a week of their time meant to be put twords school which is rapidly drawing to a close.

I had a really nice, relaxing day with Chris today. The most stressfull element was when we did the grocery shopping and as usual lugged heavy bags up 2 flights of stairs (no elevators in our building. yeck.). Otherwise we watched a terrible movied called Too Young to Die or some such...with Brad Pitt and Juliette Lewis. Pitt played, basically, a pimp, and Lewis a 14 year old street walker. nice!

Chris played a lot of guitar, and I actually managed to get a few pieces done. I like only one of them really, and another I like isn't quite finished. But I realised that spending almost that entire week not doing any work wasn't doing me any favours.

On Saturday, though I wasn't 100% better, I went with Chris to see The Gift Horse play. It was pretty good, though the sound was strange. We met up with Tom, and then later Rachel and Dean. It went pretty well. I don't mind her as long as she doesn't say something that is beyond her business.

Tomorrow I plan on doing more work. Maybe finishing the large piece (my poor, cramped fingers). And I have to go check the mail though I'm too lazy to check. Chris has work earlier than usual and won't have the time. I wouldn't check if I wasn't expecting so many Abe goodies. LOL. Ok ok, I would. But only because of my love for Chris. Which apparently surpasses my hate for leaving the apartment.

We were looking at more houses online, and investigating some areas where we could live. We've found a few nice houses for sale, and also a builder that has a couple houses that are really sweet. They don't have any available on their home and land packages, but I guess we're willing to find a piece of land and hire them to build their house on the land. This house is amazzzzzzing. Two stories, a home theatre, an extra rumpus room, along with all the normal rooms. So it will provide plenty of space for Chris' guitar practice as well as my art area. Then we can have a guest room and an extra room for future DNA expansion. It seems a bit big for us, i know, but we do require more space than your average family. I also fantasize a lot about having friends and family come down from America/Germany/etc and staying with us...having nice parties and DAR meetings (haha...I jest.).

Well it's past 3 am now, and I'd like to get more sleep in that I've gotten collectively over the last few days. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment