Friday, July 17, 2009

Oh...so THIS is what being productive is like.

More work on my Abe painting. This little A4 sheet is becoming quite a task. It made me begin to wonder....maybe I shouldn't go TOO large. I know what'll happen if I do...it'll take me 7 years to complete all the detail.

BUT I know they're gonna want to see some large works, so, I'll roll up my sleeves and suck it up like a good battered spouse.

On top of that.....to fit in all the things I want, A4 will just be TOO small. I can only get the prismacolour tip so fine before I have to start drawing with colour particles and a microscope.

At least I got to bond more with an AFI albumn I haven't listened to much. Wow wow wow. Please, don't let Crash Love suck hairy nuts.

So I'm pretty anxious about tonite. Meeting a bunch of new people. But on the plus side, it could be fun. I also got the idea that I may need people to model the stuff I make for Cuddletown, so if Lachlan's girlfriend seems cool I may consider her to do it :) If she wanted to, of course!

Speaking of Cuddletown ;) I've found a supplier for cute little giftboxes, and they're at good prices and I love the colour options. so I'm gonna go with them and make an order within the next couple of weeks. I'm still researching labels/business cards/stickers options...there are A LOT. it's kind of overwhelming..and their file specifications kinda boggle my mind....vectors? outlines?? WTF NO. but I'll sort through it. somehow....*sniff* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment