Thursday, July 9, 2009

Well hello!

This is the first serious blog I've had for quite a while now, and I'm excited to really dive in:)

I've been mulling over the idea of starting my own small business for some time now, and I read that having a blog is an important aspect of such an endeavor.

So I'll be posting my works-in-progress, ideas, problems, random leavings, and etc here.

My goal is to attract others into my unique world of the bizarre, funny, loveable, and ridiculous. I want to create items that will always remind you of the precious and overlooked, of the joy in life, sometimes the sadness, the unknown, and always the beauty.

Hehe....well... It seems I created a bit of a mission statement there without meaning to. I guess that's what's at the heart of what I want to do. I feel like I am always struggling, on the line between reality and the metaphysical. Usually reality wins, and I can't help but wonder, how many are out there that feel this way as well? We burn through our days, we don't think about the wonder of existance, and meterialism in global society leads the soul to feel starved. I am tired of this attitude, of the physical being everything. I want to try my best to create love and good energy through the things I make, to put a more positive light out there. If I can heal my heart through creative means, then I hope I can help others as well, to dream :)

No comments:

Post a Comment