Friday, July 10, 2009

Surprise Friend

So I was just sitting here in front of my computer and I see something move up near my forehead...I'm staring at it as it's slowly moving down, thinking it's a bit of my hair with a small tangle on the end...I move back slightly and realise it is a small black spider with delicate little black and transparent legs sliding down its little spidery thread.

And it freaked the living hell out of me!

My instinct...squish the damn thing...but then no, there's no reason to do that. I grab a sheet of paper and get it to land onto it....then it realises it's not in Kansas anymore so starts galloping across the paper...so I freak out some more...it falls onto the carpet....I miraculously manage to find it amongst many small black specs (I really should vacuum soon...), get a container, trick him into it, and cover it with the paper. Outside for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment