Thursday, August 13, 2009

Is that a cookie, or the moon?

Without further delay (Chris will flip if I don't post these pictures already), here is the giant birthday cookie Chris made for me!

Consisting of approximately 2 tubes of chocolate cookie dough in a pizza pan, it was glorious and easy to make! Not that I helped. PSH. It was my birthday!


Naturally, it was Sammy's birthday as well, so he got decked out in his "bearthday" shirt and demanded to pose with the cookie....


...and proceeded to eat it of course.

I've got my Undead/zombies/vampires class tonite. I wonder what terrible movie we'll be watching. Probably something french and confusing enough to warrant extreme over-alanyzation next week.

I've finally managed to design my Cuddletown business card a couple nights ago, and I'm really happy with the design :) I also made a design for a small self-inking stamp (you never know when those are gonna come in handy....and for $22 it is a pretty good deal). Now I need to work on the hang tag design, which I've figured out how to do in my head this morning (it's such an easy solution it's pretty lame I hadn't thought of it sooner...but I was headstrong in thinking it had to be achieved in a certain way.).

So, slowly but surely chugging along :)

3 comments:

  1. AWW SHIT. COOKIE WAS REAL TASTY. HAO SAMMY COOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahaha Sammy, you rule!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated, my sweet sweet.
    I must make something for ya. Lol!!!! How about a little illustrated tale of the Adventures of Jels and Abe. I'm thinking it'll be a NY Times Bestseller. Hahahahahahaha.
    Awwww, you and Sammy share a birthday? How charming and utterly cute!!!!! Boy, does that cake look scrumptious!!!!!!
    <3333333
    Janyce

    ReplyDelete