Saturday, August 29, 2009

More bread and butterflies

Here are the bread and butterflies! The first one in pink, and the second is purple. The colours looked more distinct in person than in these photos. But I couldn't take side by side pics since I already gave Kat hers before I finished.

OK, well, for some really annoying reason blogger is being a bitch. I'm using Opera now because firefox was crashing constantly, and Opera doesn't seem to let me have any control over my cursor. What the hell? I'm cranky now. LOL.

Chris and I are going to Bunning's today to pick up some stuff for my project..... a shelf, paint stripper, and a couple cans of paint. I'm settling on a fuschia for the wall colour of my installation and I'm probaby going to paint the old desk blue. It just is going to look too strange and stand out too much if I leave it white as it is. I'll sand the blue down a bit though so it looks somewhat aged.

Then we're gonna go see Inglorious Basterds. I really hope this movie is good. Tarantino never fails to disappoint, so I'm hoping that "never" also extends to this movie. Otherwise I'm in for another disappointing day at the movies. LOL. I have no patience to sit and watch another terrible movie for 2 hours (*ahem* Public Enemies *ahem* LOL).

No comments:

Post a Comment